In a competitive market, only the best can win. For this reason, the certifications of management systems for quality, the environment and safety are so important in companies as they allow them to better differentiate themselves and qualify on the market compared to the competition.
Quality Management System
In 1996 our company received the Italian Certification of Company Quality Systems (CISQ) from the RINA (Italian Naval Register) and complies with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard for the following fields of activity:
- design, manufacture and maintenance of equipment for welding;
- trade of products and equipment for welding and technical and food gas.
Health and Safety System of Health and Safety Management ISO 45001:2018
In 2010 Alloys Italia decided to certify its Health and Safety management system to provide a safe working environment for its employees and customers.
The ISO 45001: 2018 standard guides the organization to apply a management system that allows to perform in an organic and systematic way all those activities that lead one to achieve compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the health and safety of workers.
These activities include:
- adoption of a health and safety management policy;
- identification of dangers, risk assessment and identification of prevention methods;
- definition of programs and objectives regarding the health and safety of workers;
- implementation of methods for controlling activities related to significant risks.